22. How do I withdraw my consent after I have provided it?
- Sign up for paperless delivery of your 1099G
- Once you are signed up for paperless delivery, log on by entering your social security number, name and password (the password will be set up during your sign up process)
- Once you've logged in, select "withdraw consent" found near the bottom of the page
- Log off and close your browser
You can email us at email@example.com, or send us a letter stating that you withdraw your consent to receive your Form 1099G electronically. In all cases you will need to provide your name, address and Social Security number.
The mailing address is:
Comptroller of Maryland
Revenue Administration Division
Taxpayer Service Section
110 Carroll Street
Annapolis, Maryland 21411