The state and local agencies listed below must verify that an applicant renewing a license has paid all states taxes due - or made a satisfactory payment arrangement - before the license can be renewed:
- Comptroller of Maryland
- Clerks of the Circuit Court
- Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Motor Vehicles Administration
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of the Environment
If you hold a license issued by one of these agencies, you should file any necessary tax returns and pay all taxes due without delay. If you wait until license renewal time to resolve a tax liability, your renewal may be delayed
Once the tax issue has been resolved, the Comptroller's Office will notify the appropriate agency.
You may contact us for additional information.
Individual Income Taxes
Phone: 410-974-2432 or 1-888-674-0016