Comptroller of Maryland. Serving the People. Peter Franchot, Comptroller
Maryland Taxes
Maryland Taxes: Find all tax-related information and services. Maryland's Money: Resource for transparent financial reporting. Comptroller of Maryland: Information and resources for government agencies, state employees, vendors, and the general public. Media Services: Outlet for agency and Comptroller news. Online Services: Links to all agency online services and applications. Search Engine: Find it Fast! Translate the website to many languages Home Page

Online Services for Admissions and Amusement Tax

If this is your first time filing an admissions and amusement tax return, you must register for an account by completing a Combined Registration Application (CRA) to get a Maryland Central Registration number. You may register online or by using the CRA paper application.

Before you can register your business with Maryland you must have a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). You may apply for a FEIN online through the IRS Web site at "Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) online".

Once you have received your Maryland Central Registration number, you may file your admissions and amusement tax returns electronically through our bServices web application.  Registration on bServices is required for filing the A&A tax return. Businesses currently using bFile to file withholding tax, sales and use tax returns and Bill Pay will be familiar with the convenience of online filing and payment of A&A tax.

Links for Online Services
Business Tax Types
Admissions and Amusement Tax
Online Services
Download for Adobe Reader Homepage