8. Where can I review recent court decisions affecting Maryland tax law?
A good source for his information is our quarterly newsletter ReveNews. ReveNews is published four times a year and it provides helpful information about court decisions, legislative changes, revenue trends and other topics related to Maryland tax law.
To request a free subscription, contact:
- Michelle Byrnie-Parker
- Office of Communications, Box 466
- Goldstein Treasury Building
- Annapolis, Maryland 21404-0466
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 410-260-7300 (voice)
- TTY users call via Maryland Relay at 711 in Maryland or 1-800-735-2258
You can review Maryland Tax Court opinions by visiting the Maryland Tax Court Web site. For Maryland appellate court opinions, visit the Maryland Judiciary Web site.