- Multiply the wholesaler to subwholesaler purchase price from your invoice by the current approved cost of doing business percentage.
- A fractional part of a cent equal to one-tenth of a cent or more in the result of step 1 must be rounded off to the next highest cent.
- Add the result from step 1 to the wholesaler to subwholesaler purchase price.
- The result of step 3 is the minimum price that you may sell to your licensed retailers.
- $ 34.00 Purchase price per carton
- x .0030 Cost of Doing Business percentage
- $ .1100 (11%)
- $34.00 Purchase price per carton
- + .11 Result from step 1 (11%)
- $34.11 Minimum subwholesaler to retailer selling price per carton