What information is required on electronically generated documents to make them valid invoices?
All of the requirements of COMAR 03.03.02 (see COMAR Online) need to be met and the electronically generated documents must be approved for use by the Comptroller of Maryland.
You must also enter the following information on the electronically generated documents:
- A breakdown of fuel purchases by vehicle.
- Total pages showing total gallons and fuel type.
- Invoicing supported by readable microfiche copies.
- Site locations listed by number instead of address.
- List of location addresses.